“Aisha’s unique and powerful vocal style could make her one of the most interesting and competent rock vocalists to come out since Lzzy Hale, and Chris Cornell. ”
Aisha is an extraordinary classic/hard rock solo artist, vocalist and songwriter. Her electrifying vocals and thunderous guitar riffs deliver an original yet familiar brand of rock n’ roll, with songs of arena sized proportions. Aisha’s incredibly unique and powerful vocal style could make her one of the most interesting and competent rock vocalists to come out since Lzzy Hale, and Chris Cornell.
Aisha’s self titled debut album is a breath of fresh air for rock n’ roll purists. Her catchy, Joe Perry-esque guitar riffs are instantly epic, while her bluesy, soaring lead vocals are reminiscent of classic heavyweights such as Robert Plant, Chris Cornell, and Freddie Mercury. Aisha’s debut album is a time capsule of sorts, drawing together songs inspired by each of the golden eras of rock. In a genre still dominated by men, it is not her gender that makes Aisha stands out; her unapologetic songs, monstrous guitar riffs, and virtuosic vocal versatility do that for her.
- Aisha- vocals, songwriter
- John Wedemeyer- guitars (The Righteous Brothers)
- Angeline Saris- bass (Zepparella, Angelex)
- Lynn Sorensen- bass 'Have Nothing' (Paul Rodgers, Heaven & Earth)
- Mike Vanderhule- drums (Y&T)
- Pat Leon- drums 'I Have Nothing'
- Tom E. Politzer- saxophones (Tower of Power)
- Mixed and mastered by Lynn Sorensen
- All songs written by Aisha except I Have Nothing by Foster/Thompson